Sunday 6 January 2013

2012 part 3

 Here are the last summery of 2012. These photos are from the time I lived in Gothenburg for  a few months. 



                                                   











                                                               Beautiful Gothenburg













My bracelet from Dyrberg/Kern for Bikok
                   



Her I `m wearing my Zebra bracelet from the Anna Dello Russo at H&M


                                                         My dress at Christmas eve

                                                      Have a great week! Kisses

4 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! Great pictures!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post! i loved the flower headband!xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been Having a look through your past Outfits & I Love Your style
    Great Blog, You defo gained a new follower :)
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pinky-purple jeans :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I adore to read them all! <3
xx