Wednesday 15 May 2013

Palais de Chaillot

 The best view of the Eiffel Tower is at the Palais de Chaillot. For me it was a dream come true and really excited to see the Eiffel Tower. It was almost like I had to pinch myself in the arm to see if it was true. After I got home I saw that I had a lot of pictures of the Eiffel Tower.

Den beste utsikten over Eiffeltårnet er på Palais de Chaillot. For meg var det en drøm som ble sann og ikke minst utrolig stas å se Eiffeltårnet.  Det var nesten som om jeg måtte klype meg selv i armen for å se om det var sant. Etter at jeg kom hjem så jeg at jeg hadde en del bilder av Eiffeltårnet, men bedre å ha for mange enn for få.














































Jacket- Mango, denim jeans- Levis, shoes- Bianco, sweater- BikBok, bracelet- Bikbok, bag-Marc by Marc Jacobs

                                                          What is your favorite  city? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I adore to read them all! <3
xx